Rohini College - Top Engineering colleges in nagercoil

This is the story of a college that changed my life forever. It’s none other than Rohini College of engineering and technology, the Top Engineering college in Kanyakumari district. I come from a poor family. My ambition was to become an engineer. The colleges here in Cochin are bit expensive for my dreams. The fees and others donations were not something that I could afford during that time. It was from my neighbor that I heard about Rohini College of engineering and technology.

RCET - Top Engineering colleges in nagercoil

I reached Kanyakumari district and from the infrastructure and campus i thought that the fees will be no different. I met the principal and told the financial crisis I am in. Seeing my academics, he took me to the Managing director of the institution, Dr. N Neela Vishnu, sir. He was a very humble and polite, and asked me whether I am really ambitious to become an engineer. I replied positive and also told him my financial background is pulling me back. What he then told me is the golden words for my life. He told me to join right away and he will look after the rest.

I joined the college but I had no idea about how to manage the fees. Later I came to know that I had been awarded scholarship. The college management regularly meets me and asks if I need any help. He also checks my academics performance and reviews it periodically. It was not just for me, they look into the needs of each and every student. I wonder how come a management of an engineering college does all these in spite of the busy schedule.

I graduated with an online placement with good salary. I am happy that I could look after my family and raise their standard of living. According to Dr. Neela Vishnu, only knowledge can eradicate poverty. This is his motto that made me successes in my life and makes RCET the top engineering college in nagercoil.

Top 10 Engineering Colleges In Nagercoil 2021, Top 10 Engineering Colleges In Nagercoil Under Anna University, Top Colleges In Nagercoil For Engineering, List Of Top 10 Engineering Colleges In Nagercoil, Which Is The Best Engineering College In Nagercoil, Best Engineering Colleges In Nagercoil

Comments