Rohini College of Engineering & Technology – Shaping a Better Future in Engineering

 

RCET, the top 10 Engineering college in Kanyakumari 2022 is like a second home for me. I’m Proud to be part of an established institute in engineering and management studies which provides quality education and skill enrichment through systematic strategies, well qualified and approachable faculty. On entering thecampus, the beauty of the campus with lush greenery envelops me with a warm hug.

The most awesome department in RCET, one of the top 10 Engineering colleges in Kanyakumari 2022 is Mechanical Engineering. Simply the best in the college.

I honestly don’t know what some other ‘anonymous’ reviewers were complaining about, I graduated in 2012 and had the best time of my life at this place. Faculty is great and facilities are always improving every year. Student community is vibrant and brags of innumerable accolades across all walks of life. There is a large and well-knit group of alumni who are accomplished and always willing to mentor current students to achieve greatness. 

RCET, the top 10 engineering colleges in Kanyakumari 2022 is well known for their tech fest excel as well as placement standards. Many companies such as Infosys, Just Dial, TVS, Entrust, SIEMENS etc participate in placement drive. In campus facilities includes Hygienic Food Court and Cafeteria, Luxurious Cafe Shop, Shopping Mart (Heritage), DTP Centre, ATM Facility, Spa for students and Dispensary with doctors.

I believe that everyone who chooses RCET, the top Engineering college in Kanyakumari 2022 will never regret their decision, because they will enjoy their life to the fullest and at the same time graduate as a great student. RCET Really made me what I’m today. Overall, it was a once in a lifetime experience for me.

Comments